Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Pricing Roundtable" with Robert Brenner, Founder, Brenner Books

Date & Time: Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 10:00 am - 11:00 am Pacific;

Who Should Attend? Coaches, Sales Professionals, Solopreneurs, and Virtual Professionals

Our next Expert Teleclass Series will focus on pricing and how to price your services so you will actually make a profit and still be competitive in your industry. Robert Brenner, owner of Brenner Information Group, a division of Brenner Microcomputing, Inc. since 1982, will be our guest and help educate us on best pricing practices.
Your virtual practice might not be making you the money you need or desire. Without know how to figure out your pricing structure, you may not know if you're charging enough to support your business. We'll find out answers to these questions and more next month when we'll be able to pick the 'Pricing Guru's' brain!

Some questions we'll explore:

  • How do I come up with a price to charge?

  • Why is price so important?

  • Why should I care about costs?

  • What are some of the popular pricing models?

  • What is a 'pricing grid?'

  • Why should I consider raising prices?

  • How can I effectively raise prices?

  • How much can I raise my price?

  • What should I keep in mind regarding price objections?

  • How to deal with cutthroat competition?

  • How can I deal with 'bottom fishers' looking for the lowest price?

  • When should I consider turning work down?

  • What's the bottom line when it comes to pricing?

Teleclass Format: Michelle Ulrich, founder of The Virtual Nation™ will host a roundtable session with Robert Brenner. For more information about Robert, you can check out his website at http://brennerbooks.com.

Registration: This is a Complimentary Teleclass - Just click on the link below and fill out the form; that's all you have to do! You do NOT have to provide your credit card number; that’s if this were a paid event (which it is NOT.) We'll email you the teleclass telephone and pin number and send a reminder a few days before the call. If you do not receive this information, please email us at info@thevirtualnation.com.

Register: http://www.thevirtualnation.com/teleclass.htm

No comments: